This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucfstudent94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was accepted to Midwestern's MBS (2 year program) starting August 2016 and was wondering if there was anyone else out here on SDN who was thinking about applying, sent in their application, placed on hold, or accepted or anything in between lol

Feel free to chime in. Maybe we can get a facebook group going too for those who were accepted? :highfive:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone. I was accepted to Midwestern's MBS (2 year program) starting August 2016 and was wondering if there was anyone else out here on SDN who was thinking about applying, sent in their application, placed on hold, or accepted or anything in between lol

Feel free to chime in. Maybe we can get a facebook group going too for those who were accepted? :highfive:
@ucfstudent94 hey there! I applied to the program on May 11th . It may still be too early, and thus why I haven't heard back. But I was wondering when did you apply? And when did you get your acceptance? Just as reference for my application process

Hey!
My application process might have been different from yours. I applied for CCOM but was rejected in January. I was then given a "Transfer of application" form and had my application moved to the MBS program around the end of January. I was accepted 03/02.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
@ucfstudent94 hey there! I applied to the program on May 11th . It may still be too early, and thus why I haven't heard back. But I was wondering when did you apply? And when did you get your acceptance? Just as reference for my application process

Klohpes-

Have you heard anything on the status of your application?

Do these programs, either the MA or MS in Biomedical Sciences, have any linkage to acceptance in the DO program?

Do these programs, either the MA or MS in Biomedical Sciences, have any linkage to acceptance in the DO program?

You have to maintain a 3.0 GPA and score within 1 standard deviation of the MCAT in order to be guaranteed an interview at either campus

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 user
I've been on the alternate list since March. The deadline for the MBS program was today. Hopefully I hear back next week? I really hope I'm accepted!

Reactions: 1 user
@sheero1142 hi! I was wondering if you could let me know if you were accepted? I'm on the waitlist for the 2017 cycle right now.