Midwestern University (IL) MBS Program 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fancy312

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone that has gotten any news at all regarding their application for the 2 year MBS program in IL???? Still playing the waiting game over here and constantly checking my email/mailbox :nailbiting::coffee: If you can reply below on how when you submitted everything and when/if they replied I would genuinely appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone that has gotten any news at all regarding their application for the 2 year MBS program in IL???? Still playing the waiting game over here and constantly checking my email/mailbox :nailbiting::coffee: If you can reply below on how when you submitted everything and when/if they replied I would genuinely appreciate it.

you should call them

I called them about 2 weeks ago and they said that they are still looking at applicants , and that they're looking over the ones that applied later on. I also emailed them but still no reply. Great lol

I called them about 2 weeks ago and they said that they are still looking at applicants , and that they're looking over the ones that applied later on. I also emailed them but still no reply. Great lol

Man! so sorry to hear..its getting really close to aug. Is that the only school you applied to?

Well I applied to Rush's 1 year masters program earlier but I got rejected:sorry:Did you apply anywhere?

Well I applied to Rush's 1 year masters program earlier but I got rejected:sorry:Did you apply anywhere?

hhmmm so sorry to hear you should call them this week. Even if you get accepted you still have to do fin aid etc. If you already live in IL then thats good. Yes, im going to Liberty.

you can apply here: http://www.rvu.edu/academics/msbs/#1464101286412-deb67e98-2fdb

Applications is still open. If you can get everything in this week. or early next week, there is still hope.

Never mind-- i see you are pre-dental.

Its okay. I was looking for in-state anyway but thank you for your suggestion!