Midwestern University in IL MOT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTgirl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long does it take to hear back for an interview with Midwestern? I am kind of banking on this school just because they don't require the GRE's and the GPA standard is lower than other schools. My application was received sometime in October and I am already hearing that people are being accepted and I still haven't gotten an interview... :(

Members don't see this ad.

I see that you posted in the AZ OT schools thread as well... As I already mentioned, I sent out my application to Midwestern mid November via OTCAS. I was contacted by them late November to set up an interview. I decided to do my interview early January because the dates they were giving me didn't fit with my schedule.

Did you talk to Holly in Admissions? Remember, Midwestern is on rolling admissions so they can take as short or as long as they want to accept students.

I see that you posted in the AZ OT schools thread as well... As I already mentioned, I sent out my application to Midwestern mid November via OTCAS. I was contacted by them late November to set up an interview. I decided to do my interview early January because the dates they were giving me didn't fit with my schedule.

Did you talk to Holly in Admissions? Remember, Midwestern is on rolling admissions so they can take as short or as long as they want to accept students.

I did not talk to Holly... but I did talk to someone from the admissions dept. Do you know when they take their last set of interviewers?

And if you don't mind, could you please list your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
.Not too sure. Their application deadline is February 1st, so I would say the last set of interviews would come shortly after. .
. .
. .
.Major: Psychology; Minor: Biology .
.Cum GPA: 3.84 .
.Pre-Req: 4.00 .
.GRE:1100/4.0 .
. .
.180 Hours: inpatient hospital – med surg; rehab hospital – orthopedics & stroke/neuro; outpatient clinic; skilled nursing facility .
. .
.Certified Nursing Assistant; Choir Member .

I also applied to Midwestern, IL around October and still have not heard back from them. I called them yesterday and they said that my application is under review. I got an interview with Midwestern, Arizona, which is weird because they told me that they are way behind Midwestern IL. Fingers crossed because i'm also banking on that school!:scared: