Midwestern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stef123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can any current students give me their opinion of Midwestern? Why did you choose Midwestern? How hard do you think the coursework is compared to other schools? Would you pick Midwestern over older schools? Also do they have any large scholarships for incoming students? I did not see any big ones on their website. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Can any current students give me their opinion of Midwestern? Why did you choose Midwestern? How hard do you think the coursework is compared to other schools? Would you pick Midwestern over older schools? Also do they have any large scholarships for incoming students? I did not see any big ones on their website. Thanks!

I am currently attending MWU and if I had to chose schools again, I would not have chosen MWU. There is ZERO support from professors. It's like they are out to fail you. We average about 3-4 students failing per quarter. Some fail due to 1-2 points on one exam only. Until they start giving us students more support, I will never recommend this school.

I to would like to know this, I live like literally 8 minutes away from this school and being it the only school of Optometry in Arizona... I feel like this might make the most sense for me. But I have an optometrist that I saw saying that they are way too new and aren't a great school at all. All in all, I'm getting mixed reviews.