Minnesota C/O 2016 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay, not to send people into a panic, BUT, my friend was offered an OOS spot from the waitlist at Minnesota today!! Fingers crossed more of you start hearing ASAP! Good luck!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I am OOS and was offered a position (email) yesterday/today! My email was dated 2:41pm, but I didn't get it until 3:27 am. frustrating! But so excited!!! Waiting on one other school's decision to make mine, and the deadline to accept is next Friday. I LOVE Minnesota, but the cost will unfortunately have to be my deciding factor..

Last edited:
I am OOS and was offered a position (email) yesterday/today! My email was dated 2:41pm, but I didn't get it until 3:27 am. frustrating! But so excited!!! Waiting on one other school's decision to make mine, and the deadline to accept is next Friday. I LOVE Minnesota, but the cost will unfortunately have to be my deciding factor..

Congratulations!!! Good luck with all of the decisions :). Do you mind telling what number you were on the wait list?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats FutureDVMLB!! Would you mind sharing your number on OOS waitlist?

Got my email yesterday for a spot off of the IS waitlist! So excited!!! So happy to be able to tell my job I'm leaving soon...so ready to be done with it! Yay! :soexcited:

I got into Minnesota yesterday off the OOS waitlist!!! I was number 20 on the waitlist. I AM SO EXCITED TO BE A GOLDEN GOPHER!!!

:D:D:D:D:zip:

I was originally #22. Its moving much faster than Wisconsin!