Minnesota-Twin Cities, Rush, Wisconsin-Madison

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Falco2525

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know when last year the first people heard of interviews from Minnesota-Twin Cities and Rush I was hoping to hear from them soon since my apps were in so long ago...

Also does anyone know how long it takes to go from complete at Wisconsin-Madison to invite for interview? Also do they tell you when you are complete or only by looking at the website.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know when last year the first people heard of interviews from Minnesota-Twin Cities and Rush I was hoping to hear from them soon since my apps were in so long ago...

Also does anyone know how long it takes to go from complete at Wisconsin-Madison to invite for interview? Also do they tell you when you are complete or only by looking at the website.

bump

Bumping again

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, thought you might like to know... I finished my UW-Madison 2nd app, and the next day got an interview invite for Sept. 29th.... It might be because I am a reapplicant, but that was pretty quick.

Are you OOS or in-state? Thanks