Misfits WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Well damn
Honestly can't say I blame y'all though

I'm thinking the 4 horsemen would have been bad for the wolves, but not bad for villagers. Otherwise why wouldn't Nadine have been a wolf if she had an ability that was "bad"? And if that's the case then I think we just greatly helped the wolves out :/

Don't think so. I'm not a series watcher, but isn't she generally a main (and good) character?

I agree that Nadine was good since she ultimately sacrificed herself to save the rest of them, but her power could have been a real issue if it was activated. The summoning the homicidal horsemen and essentially the apocalypse was a big problem for the protagonists on the show. At least that's what I've gathered from the Wiki. The main characters were attacked by the horsemen and Alex was stabbed through the torso. I haven't seen that part of the show yet though, so I could be interpreting it wrong.

I agree that Nadine was good since she ultimately sacrificed herself to save the rest of them, but her power could have been a real issue if it was activated. The summoning the homicidal horsemen and essentially the apocalypse was a big problem for the protagonists on the show. At least that's what I've gathered from the Wiki. The main characters were attacked by the horsemen and Alex was stabbed through the torso. I haven't seen that part of the show yet though, so I could be interpreting it wrong.

This is how I am interpreting it from the wiki. I haven't watched the show so doing some reading up on it now, but I think Nadine may have been good but the horsemen most definitely seem bad, not sure what summoning them would have done in this game, but I don't think it would have been anything good.

I am guessing FH's role was probably chaos. Perhaps she could bring them out a few times throughout the game and disrupt pm's. (Or make us post only on song lyrics...I think hedgie has done that before :scared: )

Members don't see this ad :)
Night closed. Results pending.

Last night was a bit more eventful than the first one. It seems that the citizens are testing their new powers with some interesting results. One player taught the mod that role pms need to be more specific or they'll go crazy with their ability. Notice that most of you have changed groups. Other things of note: there were two attacks in the night, one of which proved to be lethal. As Lily tended bar debating who to take her anger out on a mysterious figure approached her from behind. This character decided to use their power for evil. Within a few moments Lily aka Samoa was dead.

It's now day 3. Lynch deadline is noon tomorrow. Be aware that who you can pm has likely changed.

The Rec Center
1. Dyachei
2. TRH
3. AlorsOnDanse
4. Tropicwhatsit

Simon's apartment
1. Foxhunter Nadine
2. Cuitl
3. GUH

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
2. Swings
3. Wld
4. Wolfspeaker

The track
1. Lupin
2. FFM
3. kayd
4. Allie

Curtis's Bar
1. Escalla
2. Devyn
3. Dwin
4.Samoa Lily

The hospital
1. nohika
2.jamr0ckin
3. The LIS
4. DVMD

Well, it sure has been interesting since I've been gone. I have no clue what it all means though. *goes to sleep in alcohol-fueled travel stupor*

Wow, crazy long day!

I haven't gotten to Series 4 yet, but from the wiki it sounds like the 4 Horsemen are actually after Nadine to kill her and kill anyone who get in their way. Someone correct me if I am wrong, please!

Either way, probably a good thing that role is gone. :thumbup: We don't need any random killings.

Just got in from a crazy fun night. I will be at work during the deadline so for now ill just throw out an RNG ###lynch Allie####( will not be around to waffle)

Official vote tally

Allie--1 (alors)

lynch deadline is noon so get to voting

So, I got a PM and it has me torn, because I generally trust the person it is accusing, but it would have been ****e to the villagers to keep it to myself.

So, the message was passed to me via the mod, no source given, and it was short.

"Escalla is Brian. Watch out." That was the entire message.

I'm only part way through the 3rd serial and I don't remember any Brian's, but when I googled "Misfits Brian" I got the lactokinesis guy. Can't really imagine him being good for the villagers.

Holding my lynch vote for the time being because I want to hear what she has to say, but I think it's going to be hard to ignore. :(

Gonna lynch cuit

No real reason, just randomness floating through my fingers to the keyboard after looking at all the names and trying to get a "feeling".
Do you have some sort of posting restriction, like talking crazy or needing an off-the-wall reason to lynch someone? Because your posts so far have been very... odd.

ugh I feel like crap.... so hanged over

anyhow, not sure what to make of the message as a lot of the times wolves will send messages to give out false info in games or it could be someone trying to send good info... it is hard to know since you don't know the source....

It would be good if someone could investigate escalla before we lynch off of it.

for now

lynch ffm

I agree with devyn; not sure I want to trust an anonymous message.

We're working on my bathroom so my posting is going to be sporadic. In case I can't check again before deadline:

RNG says to lynch nohika

If someone could tally the votes while I'm at work I would be very grateful. It's crazy at the shelter today.

UnOfficial vote tally Since I can't lynch today, might as well tally them up.

Allie--1 (alors)
TRH-- 1 (WS)
Jam-- 1 (kaydubs)
Cuit-- 1 (Lupin)
Escalla--2 (TRH, GUH)
FFM--1 (devyn)
nohika--1 (cuitl)

Just to add to conversation, I had a reason for being a bit suspicious of Escalla (and kaydubs) after this past night cycle, but with the PM dwin received, I am not so sure. I don't tend to trust anonymous PM's from the mods, but still have a very slight suspicion of Escalla and kaydubs, of course the reasoning for my suspicion could just be coincidental as well so I wouldn't read too much into it. Either way, I think it would be good to investigate both of them.

DVMD, that sucks that you cannot lynch today!

I guess I am still thinking it over.

I agree with Devyn, don't know if I would trust an anonymous PM.

####lynch TRH#### just looking through posts and giving a vote for someone who already has one and this is who I came up with. Will be at practice during deadline.

Really? Watch out? Ok, this is a misunderstanding. The last time I was more open about my role on the thread I was killed the next night, so I'm a bit hesitant with this PM because of it's anonymous nature. I've PM'd with Dwin a fair amount and he knows my ability.

Just woke up and am finally caught up on the thread.

Not sure what to make of the Escalla message. I'm gonna lynch wldlfstdnt .

Just to add to conversation, I had a reason for being a bit suspicious of Escalla (and kaydubs) after this past night cycle, but with the PM dwin received, I am not so sure. I don't tend to trust anonymous PM's from the mods, but still have a very slight suspicion of Escalla and kaydubs, of course the reasoning for my suspicion could just be coincidental as well so I wouldn't read too much into it. Either way, I think it would be good to investigate both of them.

Alors can vouch for me. Glad you're suspicious - why, praytell?

unlynch Jam - lynch Escalla - based on Dwin's PM.

Alors can vouch for me. Glad you're suspicious - why, praytell?

unlynch Jam - lynch Escalla - based on Dwin's PM.

Honestly, it is probably more an odd coincidence than anything else and the reasoning is the same for both you and Escalla, but for some reason Escalla a bit more so, I don't know why, just a feeling. But the anonymous message makes me think not. Anyway, that is why I suggested investigation because the slight suspicion I have on the two of you could honestly be a mere coincidence.

###lynch allie###

I don't buy the anonymous message stuff without more info.

lynch Escalla for self preservation right now and for the PM. It may be anonymous but if you have been PMing with Dwin as you say you have, and they know your abilities and are still suspicious of you, then what you have told Dwin isn't convincing enough.

gotta say this RNG stuff is getting pretty annoying. I know it's early on in the game but it's really frustrating.

I can't stick around because I'm walking out the door to work, but I assure all of you I'm a villager. What are you reasons for lynching me other than RNG? This is silly

Ok... since people are going to find out slowly anyway. My mayor ability allows me to PM one person/night outside of my group. I PMed kaydubs first for Night 1/Day 2 (Technically waited until Day 2 to PM her). Honestly, there was not much to say, being the first lynch cycle and everything. I chose to PM Escalla for Night 2 and would still be able to PM her now on Day 3, but I was attacked last night and can now not PM or lynch today because of the attack. Coincidence? Maybe. Kaydubs and Escalla were the only two that knew about this ability. Again, it may just be a coincidence but I figure that is a good enough reason to at least have them investigated.

Allie--4 (alors, wld, FFM, kaydubs)
TRH-- 2 (WS, swings)
Jam-- 1 (kaydubs)
Cuit-- 1 (Lupin)
Escalla--3 (TRH, GUH, allie)
FFM--1 (devyn)
nohika--1 (cuitl)
wld-- 1 (Jam)

Lynch allie

I only have a couple minor suspicions of people, but nothing really solid. Trying to get through all of the shows this weekend so I can hopefully lend some knowledge.

Allie--5 (alors, wld, FFM, kaydubs, escalla)
TRH-- 2 (WS, swings)
Jam-- 1 (kaydubs)
Cuit-- 1 (Lupin)
Escalla--3 (TRH, GUH, allie)
FFM--1 (devyn)
nohika--1 (cuitl)
wld-- 1 (Jam)