Missed the 2014 MCAT? Plan for the 2015 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kglahm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I obviously started out a bit later than most of you guys.

I have been studying and tried to ensure that I know most of the materials before I decide to sign up for the test (which I aimed for the January one). Now all spots from December to January is filled up and only the new Dec 6th is open (Yes, only the Guam one is left!). Anyone has any suggestion of what to do? My friends told me that I just have to be ready for the 2015 MCAT. Has anyone developed a rigorous schedule like the SDN2d for the 2015 MCAT? One last question, how much longer is the 2015 MCAT compare to the 2014 version?

I'm so sad

Members don't see this ad.

Hello All,

I obviously started out a bit later than most of you guys.

I have been studying and tried to ensure that I know most of the materials before I decide to sign up for the test (which I aimed for the January one). Now all spots from December to January is filled up and only the new Dec 6th is open (Yes, only the Guam one is left!). Anyone has any suggestion of what to do? My friends told me that I just have to be ready for the 2015 MCAT. Has anyone developed a rigorous schedule like the SDN2d for the 2015 MCAT? One last question, how much longer is the 2015 MCAT compare to the 2014 version?

I'm so sad

Same here. You are not a lone. I posted a thread about this and apparently they stated that they will look into adding some seats -__- https://twitter.com/AAMC_MCAT

No study schedules have been made. The 2015 MCAT is 7.5 hours. But this was the same time or a little bit shorter than the MCAT they administered in the nineties and early 2000s.

Same here. You are not a lone. I posted a thread about this and apparently they stated that they will look into adding some seats -__- https://twitter.com/AAMC_MCAT

No study schedules have been made. The 2015 MCAT is 7.5 hours. But this was the same time or a little bit shorter than the MCAT they administered in the nineties and early 2000s.
agh... some seat doesn't sound too much of a good news... I'm from NC, and I'm willing to travel within 5 hours of driving to take my exam.