Modifications to SN2ed's Study Plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ohnolita

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who have done SN2ed's study plan, did anyone modify it? I don't have access to TBR materials and I don't want to spend more money on the account that I have none but I do have TPRH books and the complete study guide by Examkrackers. I also have access to Kaplan's books on my iPod touch but I prefer not to use it since the screen is so tiny.

Does anyone have a study schedule they used to study from Examkrackers and/or TPRH books?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

For those who have done SN2ed's study plan, did anyone modify it? I don't have access to TBR materials and I don't want to spend more money on the account that I have none but I do have TPRH books and the complete study guide by Examkrackers. I also have access to Kaplan's books on my iPod touch but I prefer not to use it since the screen is so tiny.

Does anyone have a study schedule they used to study from Examkrackers and/or TPRH books?

Thanks!

Hi,

I want to follow this plan, but I have nothing that one needs for the plan. Can I still use the plan?

Thx,
OP.

Hi,

I want to follow this plan, but I have nothing that one needs for the plan. Can I still use the plan?

Thx,
OP.

Yeah.... Opener you are being a bit ridiculous....

If you want to replace a bunch of stuff then go for it. It could work out great. Plenty of people do it...

But it's going to be a different plan.