mornin!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lytesnsyrens

The Phoenix...
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
what's up EMSers? everyone ready for the St. Patty's Day festivities? We had three guys from two different bar fights in last night allready. let the fun begin. :D

Members don't see this ad.

It would be better if it was on a weekend :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be working a precepted shift in our trauma room on Wednesday. Just did the training, and now I'm looking forward to some bar-fight lacs and green vomit!

Originally posted by Febrifuge
I'll be working a precepted shift in our trauma room on Wednesday. Just did the training, and now I'm looking forward to some bar-fight lacs and green vomit!

Too many people down here recovering from Mardi Gras to get into St. Paddy's day. It isn't that big here. But Mardo Gras....a whole other story:eek:

Originally posted by Febrifuge

haven't seen the green vomit yet, but had a real nasty bar fight lac. the guy came in unresponsive, had to open the crash cart just in case, it was that bad. 5 cm lac to the back of his scalp. luckily, he walked out.