MOSDOH Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

srogers9

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an interview at Missouri school of dental and oral health (MOSDOH) it's on November 19th! Who else has had an interview there? How did you like the school. If it's anything like the ATStill Arizona I believe MOSDOH will be my number one choice!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an interview at Missouri school of dental and oral health (MOSDOH) it's on November 19th! Who else has had an interview there? How did you like the school. If it's anything like the ATStill Arizona I believe MOSDOH will be my number one choice!
I just got an interview invite there today! Its for Nov. 19th also!! Where are you flying into and how are you getting to the campus?

I just got an interview invite there today! Its for Nov. 19th also!! Where are you flying into and how are you getting to the campus?

There is a small airport in Kirksville and they have shuttle flights to/from St. Louis every day. Flying into Des Moines is probably the closest airport though.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am flying to Kirksville Airport. I am getting a rental car.

DAT is 21 AA, 21 TS, 17 PAT and gap is 3.7 and science gap is 3.6 (I think lol)
Whoa those are high stats for a school that's supposed to be more forgiving and that puts more of an emphasis on volunteering. That kind of makes me worry about myself.

Whoa those are high stats for a school that's supposed to be more forgiving and that puts more of an emphasis on volunteering. That kind of makes me worry about myself.
Don't be worried! Every applicant is different!

Reactions: 1 user