Most close knit schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

birdboybird

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which schools have an atmosphere that encourages classmates to really bond and stuff.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

LMU-DCOM seemed like it from what I have read and the interview.

Reactions: 1 users
RowanSOM in my opinion, we have no rankings so there is no cut throat environment. Every class shares notes with each other, helps each other out, has study groups and etc. Coming from Rutgers this was a shell shock for me. You can always come check out our school by calling admissions and see if I am right.

Members don't see this ad :)
We're really collaborative at KCUMB. Pretty much everyone shares notes, textbooks, pdf, and study guides on our fb group. I don't know any students here (first or second year) that won't stop and help answer each others' questions. We don't really care if we beat each other on boards/tests, just that we beat every other school ;)

Reactions: 1 user
helloooo gossip city. Date anyone/hook up with anyone, everyone is going to find out instantly. Goodluck keeping your personal life private.

helloooo gossip city. Date anyone/hook up with anyone, everyone is going to find out instantly. Goodluck keeping your personal life private.
Where are you referring to?

Based on internet information only, PCOM-GA seems really friendly with a community feeling

ITT: everybody posts their schools lol

Reactions: 2 users
I'm willing to fight over the fact that my class at RVU is up there. We collaborate on everything, even though we DO have rankings, which I think says a lot. We've begun creation of our curriculum-specific analog of First Aid via google docs that we plan to pass on to future classes, in order to keep a record of our most helpful mnemonics, notecard sets, etc. that are specific to our professors' teaching styles. It's a good place to be. :)

From my interview day DMU students and staff were super super friendly!