Most comfortable men's dress shoes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
931a10450c2045209ad93f86a9ea81e7_best.jpg

pretty comfortable.. Bruno Magli... size 12

ick.

In high school and after for a couple years I worked in a grocery store and typically worked 10 hrs. while standing in one place. I didn't get to sit at all. The best shoe that I've found are Keens... I know Tradehome has them and they're kind of ugly but my feet never hurt and they actually lasted quite awhile.

Members don't see this ad :)
^I was unaware they had a residency on the Moon.
My impression is that you don't treat your patients with the flamboyant pessimism that you use to refer to other physicians. I'm going to go ahead & "Diagnose" you with narcissistic personality disorder.. Joking, I would recommend psych do something so stigmatizing. Someone who utilizes peer-reviewed literature to form the predominant basis of their usual medical reasoning might also be able to reliably make such diagnoses. The idea was that the original poster (OP) was looking for shoes that would be acceptable in a hospital setting and less than seventy-five dollars. They might appear atrocious to you, but your opinion of the shoes is apparently not the normative.

My impression is that you don't treat your patients with the flamboyant pessimism that you use to refer to other physicians. I'm going to go ahead & "Diagnose" you with narcissistic personality disorder.. Joking, I would recommend psych do something so stigmatizing. Someone who utilizes peer-reviewed literature to form the predominant basis of their usual medical reasoning might also be able to reliably make such diagnoses. The idea was that the original poster (OP) was looking for shoes that would be acceptable in a hospital setting and less than seventy-five dollars. They might appear atrocious to you, but your opinion of the shoes is apparently not the normative.

No, they're pretty ugly.

I got lucky and found a pair of Steve Maddens at Burlington outlet for around $35. They were crazy comfortable for the 9 weeks until the soles wore out, LOL!