MPH/MBA dual degree program : Best college/university

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr_phoenix

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am a dentist from India. As of now, I have 30 months of full time work experience including 12 months of internship. I want to pursue my career in Public Health Sector & Health Care Management. I want to apply for dual degree MPH/MBA program. Which are good colleges & universities for this dual degree course. Are MHSA from University of Michigan & MBA in Health Care Managment both the same programs with different names?

Help me out with the colleges/universities suitable for MPH/MBA dual degree course.

Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello guys, I am a dentist from India. As of now, I have 30 months of full time work experience including 12 months of internship. I want to pursue my career in Public Health Sector & Health Care Management. I want to apply for dual degree MPH/MBA program. Which are good colleges & universities for this dual degree course. Are MHSA from University of Michigan & MBA in Health Care Managment both the same programs with different names?

Help me out with the colleges/universities suitable for MPH/MBA dual degree course.

Thank you in advance.
The simplest way to do this is to look at rankings for MPH programs, rankings for MBA programs, see which universities have both programs highly ranked, and then go from there:
http://grad-schools.usnews.rankings...ols/top-health-schools/public-health-rankings

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankings...ate-schools/top-business-schools/mba-rankings

From what I see, Harvard, Emory, Columbia, Yale, UCLA, Michigan, UNC, and Johns Hopkins are the best. You should just check every school's website to see if they offer a program that combines BOTH degrees in one program.

Last edited:
No idea about it...have heard about these program at Claremont Uni but don't know about the reputation of this program in the job market...