Mph/mba

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thefauzzie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone out there has applied to a dual-degree MPH/MBA program? Do I need to apply to both programs individually? What if I only get into the MPH part? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone out there has applied to a dual-degree MPH/MBA program? Do I need to apply to both programs individually? What if I only get into the MPH part? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

hi, I've applied to MPH/MSN program. i need to apply to both programs individually...to do dual degree, i need to be accepted by both schools. after acceptance by both schools, your classes will be tailored according to your dual degree needs by your advisers. your final thesis will address and combine what you learned in both schools. hope this helps... good luck! where did you apply?

Thanks so much for your response. You pretty much confirmed what I was thinking. I haven't applied yet, but I will in the upcoming cycle. Where did you apply?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks so much for your response. You pretty much confirmed what I was thinking. I haven't applied yet, but I will in the upcoming cycle. Where did you apply?

glad to help :) i've applied to Yale, Columbia, and Emory. wish me luck! :)