MPH or Msc Oral biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaaydee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have done bds from pakistan and completed the mandatory internship this year.Iam applying for both MPH and Msc oral biology in UK but confused which one should i go for.i personally am more interested in oral biology but i want to settle in UK or australia and dont know which degree has more chances of employment immediately after the completion of the course or a univeristy funded phd.ooking forward to suggestions by anyone who has some knowledge about it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The more important question is what type of job you want after completing the degree. Do you just want to practice dentistry, or do you want to work in public health? If you want to work in public health, then you should really go for the MPH as it's more widely recognized and will give you versatility with where you want to work in public health.

I have done bds from pakistan and completed the mandatory internship this year.Iam applying for both MPH and Msc oral biology in UK but confused which one should i go for.i personally am more interested in oral biology but i want to settle in UK or australia and dont know which degree has more chances of employment immediately after the completion of the course or a univeristy funded phd.ooking forward to suggestions by anyone who has some knowledge about it.
Hey I am currently in the same turmoil.. Could you please tell me which program you opted for? And was it worth it?