MPJE Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

test_taker_2014

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
would you please suggest how to study for MPJE Florida? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Just review the actual law document. That's all I did. Then I used Rx Exam's practice test.

I'll be taking my Fla MPJE next week and was curious if anyone knows whether or not we should go by the recently changed record keeping requirements that are now 4 years for most pharmacy records in Fla, instead of the 2 year requirement for the exam? Any feedback will be appreciated, please and thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
If you folks out there went to school of pharmacy in Florida, and have notes regarding the pharmacy law for MPJE from the preparation class offered by your school, would you please post the notes ?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

I am selling my all Pharmacyexam - NAPLEX CDs total 7 (total questions = 1050) 30 x 5 test per CD- 150 x 7 for 90$. Let me know if anyone interested.

you can mail me at [email protected]

If you folks out there went to school of pharmacy in Florida, and have notes regarding the pharmacy law for MPJE from the preparation class offered by your school, would you please post the notes ?

Did you get notes for FL?

Need notes too please

Hey,

From Michigan - been practicing pharmacy for five years now and want to move to Florida. People here say "practice exam" etc etc or the webiste. But coming from Michigan I have no idea what that means. Can anyone post the site or recommend a book?

Thanks

Hello :) I will be taking the Florida MPJE in the next few months and would appreciate any advice/notes. I haven't taken an MPJE in 11 years, so a little bit intimidated, Lol.. Any advice would be very much appreciated and much thanks in advance!
[email protected]

If anyone is looking for a really good study guide, a new MPJE book just came out! It's called "Florida Pharmacy Law: An MPJE Exam Guide". Apparently the test questions are amazing and the author made it very similar to the actual FL MPJE exam. It's selling on Ebay and price is not too bad compared to the other outdated MPJE resources

Hi,
I finished my 1500 hours,Can I transfer my scores to some other state or have to finish all 2089 hours before transfering,I am moving to Arizona they need only 1500 hours instead of 2089.
Please help.

Hello :) I will be taking the Florida MPJE in the next few months and would appreciate any advice/notes. I haven't taken an MPJE in 11 years, so a little bit intimidated, Lol.. Any advice would be very much appreciated and much thanks in advance!
[email protected]
I try to take FL law exam as soon as I can....Wonder anyone could help me with study materials.....Appreciated...my email [email protected] SUNNY