MPJE for out of state, any advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmacy2009

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone and happy studying. I am a student in Illinois but my parents live in Arizona so I was probably going to take the Arizona law exam as well as Illinois, does anyone know where I can get information about Arizona law exam or anyone willing to share info they have. Thank you so much and have a nice day.

Suhail

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone and happy studying. I am a student in Illinois but my parents live in Arizona so I was probably going to take the Arizona law exam as well as Illinois, does anyone know where I can get information about Arizona law exam or anyone willing to share info they have. Thank you so much and have a nice day.

Suhail

Suhail, I am planning on taking the AZ law exam as well sometimes soon, I didn't worry about that yet because all i'm worrying about right now is passing NAPLEX and get y lisence here in FL, but i come across anything i'll share it with you, make sure you do the same.:p

Nada, for sure if I find out anything I will share with you. Stay in touch, facebook me haha. take care