MPJE Questions' Room

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreMPJE Author

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I wrote some questions on the PreMPJE website. I am retired, and I am doing a lot of research on the new and updated rules for all the States. Please ask me any question you have, I will try my best to answer them ASAP.

NOTE: please do not ask me previously asked MPJE questions, since it is considered a violation of NABP rules.

If you don't want to disclose your identity in public, please send me a private message.

Thanks and good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

Recent changes in the board memberships:

1. Texas (7 pharmacists, 4 public)
2. Washington (10 pharmacists, 4 public)

Please update your law books.

Reactions: 1 user
In North Carolina, the new law removed the requirement of years of practice to become a pharmacist member of the board.

In Missouri, a cough syrup containing codeine is classified as a schedule IV drug (federally it is schedule V).

Hello,
What sources would you recommend on learning federal pharmacy law? I will be taking the MPJE soon, and my state has a law book that just focus on state laws. However, since the MPJE also has federal law questions, I'm looking for a reference source that I can learn federal pharmacy laws. Any suggestions?