MS in clinical toxicology at UF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FunnyRabbit27

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know about online MS in pharmacy(concentration in clinical toxicology or clinical pharmacy) at university of Florida? I am thinking to apply to it next year. I wanna know if this is a good program and there is better employment opportunities. I have a kid and don't wanna jump into something worthless.

Members don't see this ad.

I liked the MS program (different concentration), but I don't think it opens up many opportunities.

Members don't see this ad :)
What concentration did u like?? Does it have good job market??
Applied Pharmacoeconomics. And no, not unless you do the combined MBA program. However, if you were interested in a clinical MS, I doubt an MBA would be your thing.

Applied Pharmacoeconomics. And no, not unless you do the combined MBA program. However, if you were interested in a clinical MS, I doubt an MBA would be your thing.
You are right MBA is not my thing. But is there any other specialization in MS pharmacy u can suggest. Biology and chemistry both r my favorites.

You are right MBA is not my thing. But is there any other specialization in MS pharmacy u can suggest. Biology and chemistry both r my favorites.
Not off the top of my head. Find a listing for the job you want and see what they require.

I'm considering it as well. I don't have time to do an entire tox fellowship, and I'd like to have something to show for my practice interest.

But I've been pretty busy and haven't had time to look further in to it as well.

There's been discussion of streamlining the DABAT qualifying process, I'm curious how the program would factor in.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app