MSAR for Next Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

makingthejump

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the newest MSAR is released for the next application cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

New editions come out every April
If I've already purchased it, will the info auto-update or is it a new subscription?
Just curious - I imagine it's not different enough year to year to be worth a repurchase, but now you've got me thinking!

Members don't see this ad :)
If I've already purchased it, will the info auto-update or is it a new subscription?
Just curious - I imagine it's not different enough year to year to be worth a repurchase, but now you've got me thinking!

I'm wondering this too

It will auto-update!
Thanks! I figured as much, as it would almost be harder for them to implement the other way, but it's nice to know for sure.

Reactions: 1 user
Are you sure, because my subscription expired after 1 calendar year and now I no longer have access.
Right, but the question was essentially "if you start your calendar year subscription 1mo before the update, do you get the new information after 1mo?"
The year-long subscription is a year-long subscription. That timeline is not necessarily the same as the information update cycle.

Right, but the question was essentially "if you start your calendar year subscription 1mo before the update, do you get the new information after 1mo?"
The year-long subscription is a year-long subscription. That timeline is not necessarily the same as the information update cycle.

Oh, I misunderstood the intent behind your comment that it's not different enough from year to year to be worth a repurchase.