MSAR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jtd2081

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any chance the MSAR will be updated with the new MCAT scores or do we just go off the scores of the older MCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

Here you go!

Won't get to see MCAT2015 acceptee/matriculant ranges for this cycle, but I'd be very surprised if the ranges differ compared to old MCAT ranges. Though, some schools are saying they prefer the new test!

Members don't see this ad :)
Here you go!

Won't get to see MCAT2015 acceptee/matriculant ranges for this cycle, but I'd be very surprised if the ranges differ compared to old MCAT ranges. Though, some schools are saying they prefer the new test!

Any word on what, if anything, schools are doing with the psych/soc scores?

Reactions: 1 user
Counting them, just like the others.

Haha fair enough. Back in the day I was in the first group to ever do the essay section of the SAT, only to be told that colleges were only collecting data and not using it for admissions for the first year.

Haha fair enough. Back in the day I was in the first group to ever do the essay section of the SAT, only to be told that colleges were only collecting data and not using it for admissions for the first year.

We'll do the same thing we always do with numbers.

Reactions: 1 users
Quick question: Does the MSAR give info about percentage of OOS applicants interviewed and accepted?