MSODOH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

melmu001

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need some advice here. My AADSAS gpa is a 2.81 overall, 2.78 in the sciences and I am applying to MSODOH. What is your suggestions? Masters? Tell me if you get a 4.0 in your master's (BCP, Science, and Overall) and a 17AA will that bring you an interview to A &T Still University SOD? Does MSODOH look at the Graduate level coursework as a priority than undergraduate coursework?

Members don't see this ad.

I would look into a MS or post bacc program. I'd retake the DAT if you haven't done so already. Finally, I'd do as much community service work as possible. MOSDOH is heavily interested in students with lots of service work. Feel free to message me with any other questions about this school (I was accepted. Had a similar situation to yours)

I would look into a MS or post bacc program. I'd retake the DAT if you haven't done so already. Finally, I'd do as much community service work as possible. MOSDOH is heavily interested in students with lots of service work. Feel free to message me with any other questions about this school (I was accepted. Had a similar situation to yours)
Why should I retake the DAT? The QR portion of the DAT was hard and it could be hard if I had to retake the DAT and I could end with a score like a 15 on QR the next time I retake the DAT, MOSDOH minimum DAT scores are 16 on each section. What sections of the DAT does MOSDOH look at in priority? The AA, Sciences, and the PAT or what?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol.. sub 3.0 , 17aa and you ask why you have to retake? Someone needs to do some hw.

Reactions: 1 user
Why should I retake the DAT? The QR portion of the DAT was hard and it could be hard if I had to retake the DAT and I could end with a score like a 15 on QR the next time I retake the DAT, MOSDOH minimum DAT scores are 16 on each section. What sections of the DAT does MOSDOH look at in priority? The AA, Sciences, and the PAT or what?

i really dont wanna sound mean but a 17 AA is just bad. Unless you got like a 3 on the QR, i can't imagine the other sections went much better. it'll be in your best interest to do it again.