MSU CHM Class of 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

andreac82

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!!

Anyone out there starting at CHM in the fall 2004?? :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm gonna be a spartan in the fall! :)
I just started doing all the registration stuff today and got all excited :)

Do you know much about housing? I planning on getting an apartment - I'm not sure if the on-campus apartments are reasonable (price and 'niceness' wise) or if I should be looking off-campus....

hey guys,
just finishing up this Georgetown SMP thing and then I'll be joining you out there!!!! :D :D
I think the price is real good for the on campus apts(owen hall), but I don't know how good they are. My dad lived in owen so its gotta be pretty damn old!
This year I've basically taken all the first year courses, and remember a little bit, but whats cool is I've got all the notes and good stuff so look me up and I'll share 'em with ya ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just wanted to say good luck to you all! Even though you will probably not meet me. (Starting 3rd year in Grand Rapids)

CHM is a great place, lots of work, but worth it

Mossjoh :thumbup:

Yup yup MSU all the way, 2nd generation its in my blood, I bleed green and white!!! Did y'all get the thing about the viewbook with everyone's names and email addresses :p
I've seen viewbooks for last couple of yrs, its kinda cool with ur picture and all.

docchick said:
I'm gonna be a spartan in the fall! :)
I just started doing all the registration stuff today and got all excited :)

Do you know much about housing? I planning on getting an apartment - I'm not sure if the on-campus apartments are reasonable (price and 'niceness' wise) or if I should be looking off-campus....

Owen is like a closet, i had friends who stayed there in undergrad. Its close to Life sciences and fee hall but still. University apts have a wait list and some sections of Spartan village and cherry lane are OWNED by undergrads=loud noise. University village isnt bad.
Anyway I live in the area, know my way around so what price range are u looking at, and proximity to campus, and I can let u know what I think :)