MSU-COM Class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
a

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hey guys remember when we were all enthusiastic about entering COM?...ok, back to upper limb studying.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to ask a question...
When I took the tour of the MSU CHM when I was visiting in August, the student tour guide told me the cadavers were all prosected, I was wondering if this was true for the MSU COM anatomy lab also since he did say the DO students used their same facilities besides fee hall also. So I didnt know if it was a recent change or what. What did you guys have to do this summer anatomy lab?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone, I just wanted to ask a question...
When I took the tour of the MSU CHM when I was visiting in August, the student tour guide told me the cadavers were all prosected, I was wondering if this was true for the MSU COM anatomy lab also since he did say the DO students used their same facilities besides fee hall also. So I didnt know if it was a recent change or what. What did you guys have to do this summer anatomy lab?

For this past summer anatomy lab, all of the cadavers were prosected. I believe you can take an elective later on if you want to dissect. Otherwise, the first years do not have dissection opportunities in lab.

Can I ask what your class schedules are like? 8-12, 8-5? How are yall liking it so far?

Can I ask what your class schedules are like? 8-12, 8-5? How are yall liking it so far?

It varies from week to week but usually class from 8 - 12, and some days with labs or dpr in the afternoon.