MSU-COM Letter of Evaluations!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

szetok

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was just researching schools I was thinking about applying to and I saw MSU-COM's letter of evaluation forms. When I asked my letter writers to write me a letter, I just asked for a letter... I'm graduating in June and leaving immediately after to go home for my MCATs June 16th. I was just wondering if we could get these forms in advance since I want to give these forms to my professor earlier before I leave. Any one who applied there have this issue? Is it the same every year? I found an old one and was wondering if I should just give this one to them!

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I was just researching schools I was thinking about applying to and I saw MSU-COM's letter of evaluation forms. When I asked my letter writers to write me a letter, I just asked for a letter... I'm graduating in June and leaving immediately after to go home for my MCATs June 16th. I was just wondering if we could get these forms in advance since I want to give these forms to my professor earlier before I leave. Any one who applied there have this issue? Is it the same every year? I found an old one and was wondering if I should just give this one to them!

Thank you!

They will send you the forms with the secondary application in which you will have one month to turn everything in.

They will send you the forms with the secondary application in which you will have one month to turn everything in.

Oh...so you can't get it ahead of time just to prepare them for it? I don't want to have to mail it to them...
Thank you!

The forms haven't changed in the past several years... hint hint