MSUCOM acceptance???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kzoogirl

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For people applying to MSUCOM....how long after your interview did you find out if you were accepted or not?

Members don't see this ad.

the adcoms meet every wednesday, or at least they did last year. i interviewed on a tuesday, and found out by calling the office the following wednesday.

Hey - you called eh? And they told you over the phone? That is a little different.....did they also send a letter or email?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on Tuesday and found out 8 days later at about noon (wednesday of the next week). I had intended on calling at 1 of that same day but they beat me to the punch. I was thankful for that because I didn't want to be annoying.
I just sent in my deposit today.:)

Hey KzooGirl~

Are you from Kzoo or did you go to Kzoo (or both)???

I'm a K-College Alum!

On a seperate note, there's a rumor that they're adding a Kzoo hospital (is that Bronson and/or Borgess?) to the choices for 3 and 4th year at MSUCOM, so I could end up going back there... That might be interesting... MSUCOM is my #1 choice.

~Soleil~

I interviewed on a Monday and was called 2 days later, inviting me to joing the class of 2008. Great turn-around time! Good luck!:)

Hi, I'm a first year at MSUCOM. Hats off to all who are accepted. If you guys have any questions feel free to drop me a line or send a PM.

I was in your position last year and know exactly what you're going through.

MSUCOM is great, I love it here and I'm sure you will too.

Best of luck, RELAX and get as much sleep as possible to make up for all the sleep-less nights awaiting your arrival at COM.

Sorry, but yes, the Rumor is a fact. Bronson is now a Base Hospital. My class, class of 2007, will be the first to be able to choose it as a base hospital.

BYE NOW