Multiple MCAT in SOPHAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maccu5000

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the MCAT more than once... I'd prefer for schools to only look at the most recent score, but AMCAS sends all by default and can't send just one test date... should I list all scores in my SOPHAS app?

Members don't see this ad.

I took the MCAT more than once... I'd prefer for schools to only look at the most recent score, but AMCAS sends all by default and can't send just one test date... should I list all scores in my SOPHAS app?
If AMCAS sends all of them, will the admissions people see all the scores regardless of what you list in SOPHAS? It can't hurt to call the folks who run SOPHAS. And my honest guess is that it won't make much of a difference whether you put them all or not. Perhaps better to put them all (if they're going to see them anyways) rather than put one and then they find out you were trying to hide one of the other scores (b/c honestly they'll probably pay more attention to your higher, more recent score anyways).