Multiple Mini Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted544110

I'm really excited about my October 5th interview with the University of Kentucky, but I'm as nervous as I am excited. UK recently switched to the Multiple Mini Interviews (MMI) format and I have no idea how I can prepare or what to expect. Can anyone who has experienced MMI give me any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

sorry to make this so short, but google and youtube MMI. if you still have questions please dont hesitate to PM me. ive experienced 2, but not at kentucky.

Members don't see this ad :)
How did your interview go? What should I expect during the interview? Mine is in 2 weeks and I'm super nervous!

How did your interview go? What should I expect during the interview? Mine is in 2 weeks and I'm super nervous!

I loved the MMI format! That said, I have no other interview experience to compare it to. They aren't kidding when they call it the "speed dating of interviews". It is very fast paced and that definitely helped calm my nerves- it made the experience seem like a game. Though there were definitely occasions that I look back on and find that I rambled like a blabbering idiot, I think that overall it went rather well. :D