Multiple Program "Tracks", Multiple PSes and LORs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IrishCalini

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all-

With Monday fast approaching, I had a last minute ERAS question I'm hoping others who went through this process in the past can quickly answer.

There are a couple of programs I'm applying to that have multiple curricular tracks with separate ERAS numbers (like a Community Health track, Primary Care track, and normal Categorical track). In anticipation of applying to these programs, I changed parts of my "categorical program" personal statement to better relate to these tracks. However, when I go to assign personal statements and letters of recommendation in the ERAS portal, it looks like I can only select one personal statement per program (NOT per track, even though they have separate ERAS numbers).

Basically, I'm wondering if I'm missing something or if it actually is true that you can only have one personal statement per PROGRAM not program TRACK.

Thanks all! And good luck to everyone this season!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all-

With Monday fast approaching, I had a last minute ERAS question I'm hoping others who went through this process in the past can quickly answer.

There are a couple of programs I'm applying to that have multiple curricular tracks with separate ERAS numbers (like a Community Health track, Primary Care track, and normal Categorical track). In anticipation of applying to these programs, I changed parts of my "categorical program" personal statement to better relate to these tracks. However, when I go to assign personal statements and letters of recommendation in the ERAS portal, it looks like I can only select one personal statement per program (NOT per track, even though they have separate ERAS numbers).

Basically, I'm wondering if I'm missing something or if it actually is true that you can only have one personal statement per PROGRAM not program TRACK.

Thanks all! And good luck to everyone this season!
One per program.

Basically, if the track is covered under the same one time fee as it's parent program, all the documents are the same.

You could simply add to your personal statement "I've applied to both the (insert tracks here) because..." to your personal statement. But even if you could submit two, you should assume that we'd all see all of them -- so best to only submit one.

wait so applying to multiple tracks at one institution cost the same as applying to just one?