MWU-AZ and Western U Interviews

memba21yo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had interviews at either of these two schools yet?? I have them scheduled coming up and I'm kind of freaking out . . I have had zero formal interviews in my life and I'm not really sure what to expect. If you don't want to give away the questions then that's fine . . . I guess I'm more just wondering the format (About how long do they last/how many people do they have interviewing you?/etc.) and feel of the interview (i.e. more laid back or intense?) Let me know if you have any details!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone had interviews at either of these two schools yet?? I have them scheduled coming up and I'm kind of freaking out . . I have had zero formal interviews in my life and I'm not really sure what to expect. If you don't want to give away the questions then that's fine . . . I guess I'm more just wondering the format (About how long do they last/how many people do they have interviewing you?/etc.) and feel of the interview (i.e. more laid back or intense?) Let me know if you have any details!

You can check out the interview feedback link at the top of the page. That should help you get started with prepping.

Thanks so much! I honestly had no idea that that was there - definitely a new member to this website!