MWU-AZ or Tufts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kef318

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been fortunate to have been accepted to 5 out of the 6 schools I interviewed at (got wait listed at UConn). Because of my fiances job prospects (he is an electrical and computer engineering major), Arizona and Massachusetts work best for us. Luckily for me, I've been accepted to both Tufts and MWU-AZ. I absolutely loved MWU-AZ and like Tufts a bit less. I am now trying to evaluate each school based solely on what they have to offer and the strength of their programs.

Can anyone provide me with some insight?

Members don't see this ad.

What other schools did you get into? You might be surprised what job opportunities are out there in other parts of the country. Not knowing tuition information, AZ is going to have a MUCH lower COL vs Boston.

Members don't see this ad :)
There is very little difference in the cost of tuition, but COL is obviously much cheaper in AZ than Boston.

We've narrowed it down to these two places and are not interested in pursuing any other locations. He's interviewed for jobs in both of these locations.

I want to know the pros/cons of each of these programs. We already know the financial part, weather, Boston life vs. AZ life.

I am mostly interested in the value of each of these programs. Is one significantly better than the other?

There is very little difference in the cost of tuition, but COL is obviously much cheaper in AZ than Boston.

We've narrowed it down to these two places and are not interested in pursuing any other locations. He's interviewed for jobs in both of these locations.

I want to know the pros/cons of each of these programs. We already know the financial part, weather, Boston life vs. AZ life.

I am mostly interested in the value of each of these programs. Is one significantly better than the other?

I can't give any insight on Tufts, but I'm a D1 at MWU-AZ and I absolutely love it. Please pm me if you're still trying to make the decision and ask me any questions you have!

Reactions: 1 user