MWU Drug Test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

icecreamman

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Just had one question. Is there a matriculation drug-test or pre-matriculation drug test for the biomedical sciences masters program at MWU in arizona? also what schools drug test for dental school?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Asking for a friend.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
lol we got some 420 friendlies up in hurr..

so no one has a legitimate answer then?

Reactions: 1 user
so no one has a legitimate answer then?

I don't have a definitive answer, but to me it seems very unlikely that they will. Think about it. Between screening applications and interviews it's taken them almost a year to fill their class. They're not going to give you a test that's sure to eliminate at least a few of the students they spent so much time recruiting right off the bat. There's no way they could fill all those seats on such short notice, and that's a big chunk of change for the school to lose out on. The only way I see them testing you is if you give them reason to think you might be on something. Otherwise, I think you're good. But if you're really that worried the simple solution is to just not smoke/snort/anally insert/whatever you're into until you're sure you're in the clear.

Reactions: 1 users
This is ridiculous. Go live in California or Colorado. The fact that this is being asked.....

This is ridiculous. Go live in California or Colorado. The fact that this is being asked.....
Your post is ridiculous.
As long as someone doesn't show up to work inhibriated, it doesn't matter. Having a beer while not at work =/= being intoxicated at work.

Your post is ridiculous.
As long as someone doesn't show up to work inhibriated, it doesn't matter. Having a beer while not at work =/= being intoxicated at work.
But my mama always says "Beer is the DEVIL!"