My advice to those taking the TX MPJE...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmB10

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Get the Cacciatore review or "Kaplan Review" - the 59 page document that's floating around among Texas pharmacy grads. The most updated one is the 2010 version. I was extremely short on time so it's all I studied and I passed with a pretty decent score. I would say if you go through it 2-3 times, you'll be great.

Members don't see this ad.

Can anybody please let me know if they have Kaplan review for TX MPJE....kindly PM. Thanks

Get the Cacciatore review or "Kaplan Review" - the 59 page document that's floating around among Texas pharmacy grads. The most updated one is the 2010 version. I was extremely short on time so it's all I studied and I passed with a pretty decent score. I would say if you go through it 2-3 times, you'll be great.

I'm also interested in buying the Cacciatore book, but I'm having a hard time finding it. Anyone know where to get either the soft or hard copy version?

Let me know if anybody is interested in selling it.

Thanks!

I'm also interested in buying the Cacciatore book, but I'm having a hard time finding it. Anyone know where to get either the soft or hard copy version?

Let me know if anybody is interested in selling it.

Thanks!
I have that book. Let me know if you still need it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,
Can someone please, please, please (with sugar on top) send me a copy of that review to [email protected]? I would really appreciate it. I am a new grad but not a TX native as was recently offered a job in TX and desperately searching for that guide as my exam date is very soon.

I'll be taking MPJE for Texas soon.
I was looking for prep material and I saw a thread on SDN.

Could you please send me at [email protected] and suggest what other resources should I use for better prep.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello please andy or anyone else in this forum please please if you can send me a copy of study material for TX MPJE. I would really appreciate it. PM or @ [email protected]

Thank you so much.

Piguu19

I took the Texas MPJE on January 12, today I found out that I passed on the NABP website.

I mostly studied from :

The Guide to Texas and Federal Phatmacy and Drug Law by Fred Brinkley and Gary G. Cacciatore

If you know the material covered in that book, you're going to pass for sure.

The test was straightforward, I finished it in about 1 Hour.

I took the Texas MPJE on January 12, today I found out that I passed on the NABP website.

I mostly studied from :

The Guide to Texas and Federal Phatmacy and Drug Law by Fred Brinkley and Gary G. Cacciatore

If you know the material covered in that book, you're going to pass for sure.

The test was straightforward, I finished it in about 1 Hour.

The book can be borrowed from Amazon using a kindle device like the ereaders or Fire

I bought the Eigth edition to Texas and federal pharmacy and drug law but this thing has to be 500 pages long. It's what is recommended and sold by the guy that actually writes the test as I understand it but I was hoping to get the 59 pager as a review when I finish this behemoth.

If anyone is willing to part ways with it send it to me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Please do not give your email asking for a copy of the guide. There is no guide and all I got is a chain of spam email advertising the materials for the MPJE and asking for me to pay to some individual. You have been warned!!