My DAT scores 27AA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shmebeble

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all
Breakdown:
PAT 22
QR 30
RC 22
BIO 27
GC 30
OC 26
TS 28
AA 27

I will cut to the chase.
First and foremost: I paid attention in my courses and have a solid background in all the sciences and math.
1. I pounded the DAT and MATH DESTROYERS and went through every problem. People complain it is too hard, but if you want a great score it is worth going through the whole book. These books prepared me and made the test a breeze!
2. I used some Kaplan for reading and the 2007 DAT. Search and destroy all the way.
3. CRACK THE DAT PAT for the PAT. I went through the tutorials and felt good going in.
4. Feralis notes are a good review especially if you haven't taken advanced science classes. I never opened up the Cliffs I bought.
5. I reviewed material by taking DAT Bootcamp tests. I wish they had an option to take a full length test.

Hope this info can help everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 20140909_161038.jpg
    20140909_161038.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
wow. enough said with your scores! Congrats, what are you top schools?

@shmebeble Congrats on your scores! :wow: Those QR and GC scores!

You didn't use Chads which is surprising. How many times did you go through destroyer? Also, did you do all of the Math Destroyer tests all 1-15 or did you only do a certain. How was your timing on them? Did you finish the Math Destroyer tests within 45 minutes? I'm doing mine timed now I seem to run out of time when doing them.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did not use chad at all. I did youtube random topics to visualize the various processes. I went through the science destroyer 4-5 times. The math destroyer does take a while and I could finish in time, but had to rush through problems. I did almost every problem at least once. I think I did 1-12 and then random problems. I like math so it was my relaxing topic. However, it is definitely harder than both the actual DAT and harder than the math at the end of the DAT destroyer. I wanted to get as close to perfect on math as possible so I spent time on the Math Destroyer.

I did not use chad at all. I did youtube random topics to visualize the various processes. I went through the science destroyer 4-5 times. The math destroyer does take a while and I could finish in time, but had to rush through problems. I did almost every problem at least once. I think I did 1-12 and then random problems. I like math so it was my relaxing topic. However, it is definitely harder than both the actual DAT and harder than the math at the end of the DAT destroyer. I wanted to get as close to perfect on math as possible so I spent time on the Math Destroyer.

Did you also do DAT Destroyer QR? Which one would you say helped you more for the real thing Math Destroyer or DAT Destroyer QR?

Sorry for not being clearer. The QR in the DAT Destroyer is closer to the test. Nevertheless, the Math Destroyer can be compared to training on a mountain for an uphill race; you will be faster and stronger after the Math Destroyer.

no need to apologize! i was just wondering since i may retake the test using just DAT Destroyer and Math Destroyer.

3.98 overall. 4.0 Science. Majoring in Bio and a minor in Finance.
I go to a small private college (it's a branch of a larger school) so these scores validate my GPA.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is that an F80 M3 YMB in your avi? If so, is that YOUR F80 M3? If so, I envy you.

Yes it is! I wish it was mine, I took the photo at ///MPACT east. One of the first 6MT F80's on the east coast. Although maybe after dental school i'll be able to get myself a YMB F82 :D

Yes it is! I wish it was mine, I took the photo at ///MPACT east. One of the first 6MT F80's on the east coast. Although maybe after dental school i'll be able to get myself a YMB F82 :D
Ah that's sick, I looked at your avi and immediately my eyes were in awe, I'm obsessed lol. I've seen a couple of the new F8x's at a local dealership and they are just GORGEOUS. I'm in the same boat as you after dental school hopefully that M3/M4 will be in my driveway :)

Thank you so much for your breakdown! Studying- is always hard but very exciting :) Congratulations!

How long did you study OP?
I started reviewing the sciences in June for a few hours a day. I really cracked down from August 1st to September 5th. I never had crazy hours. Usually studied 4 to 6 hours a day during that time and enjoyed the rest of the day.

Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! We are very happy the DAT Destroyer helped you excel! All the best

Reactions: 2 users
Hello all
Breakdown:
PAT 22
QR 30
RC 22
BIO 27
GC 30
OC 26
TS 28
AA 27

I will cut to the chase.
First and foremost: I paid attention in my courses and have a solid background in all the sciences and math.
1. I pounded the DAT and MATH DESTROYERS and went through every problem. People complain it is too hard, but if you want a great score it is worth going through the whole book. These books prepared me and made the test a breeze!
2. I used some Kaplan for reading and the 2007 DAT. Search and destroy all the way.
3. CRACK THE DAT PAT for the PAT. I went through the tutorials and felt good going in.
4. Feralis notes are a good review especially if you haven't taken advanced science classes. I never opened up the Cliffs I bought.
5. I reviewed material by taking DAT Bootcamp tests. I wish they had an option to take a full length test.

How in the universe do you score this high on each section of the test?? I have the resources and I have done well in school but it has been taking me a very long time to study for this exam, and I don't think I have been efficient in my studying. I have put so much energy into this, and I want to do well too. Can you help me?

Hello all
Breakdown:
PAT 22
QR 30
RC 22
BIO 27
GC 30
OC 26
TS 28
AA 27

I will cut to the chase.

Also, how are you going through the Destroyer 4-5 times? It takes me 100 problems per day if I want to do them well and not just cram. Also, I was spending 2-3 weeks on each section (bio, chem, orgo, math) so I'd forget things from previous weeks. How did you organize your time so this didn't happen?

Thank you very much, if you could help me out, I'd really appreciate it! And congrats to you :)

Hello all
Breakdown:
PAT 22
QR 30
RC 22
BIO 27
GC 30
OC 26
TS 28
AA 27

I will cut to the chase.

What do you think?