my dog

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DieselPetrolGrl

twisterChamp&so much more
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
who wants to remove my dog's lipoma?
please paste credentials/experience.
must be willing to provide own anesthesia..will supply surgial equip and table
must cater to elderly animals and guarantee success
must not be named ernie (my dog has a vet named erine.... ie: he doesnt like ppl named ernie)
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Try looking in the yellow pages, asking around, or calling the local veterinary medical society for a veterinarian.

Hi DPG, why are you having your pooch's lipoma removed? Is it causing pain? Is it suspicious for malig.? If it isn't causing a problem and you are reasonably sure it is a lipoma, I would just leave it alone...

Members don't see this ad :)
im sure its a lipoma
it looks yukkie
my dogs getting self concious
he wants it out (he told me so) he wants a face lift for his big - 10th birthday too.:clap:

Too afraid of people not recognizing sarcasm

Reactions: 2 users
How exactly are you searching for these old threads? At random? Or is there a method to this? I'm super curious
When you load the pre-vet page, on the bottom there is a place to go to various pages of threads. It used to only have like 5 of the recent ones, but sometime in the past they have added every page ever. You can click on the last page, and then browse around.

I used to search for known threads, now I can re-discover long lost threads by currently unknown people when the mood suits me.

Did they ever get the lipoma removed tho?
#AskingThaRealQuestions

Reactions: 1 user
Lol that's why it was written sarcastically :p

#supergrump

Knife_dude.gif