My MCAT score changed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mike2132

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I took my MCAT in January and I got a 33 (10 PS :(, 11 VR, 12 BS). I recently checked my scores again after the update came out and it showed 11/10/12. Is this something that happened to anyone else? I don't really think it matters but it is just weird that my score changed like that.

Members don't see this ad.

I highly doubt the score changed. Maybe you didn't remember it exactly? Overall is the same. Either way, take the extra point in PS and run with it.

Maybe you did what a lot of people did and pregamed really hard before checking your scores the first time?:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Going to jump in and say 1) it's more likely you're remembering it incorrectly and 2) no reason to have a sad face after a 10 in PS. Solid sub-section scores, as well as overall score.

brb checking scores to see if AAMC has ripped me off

Reactions: 1 user
I realize that this seems ridiculous but I checked it so many times and I was positive about the score. I even had my friend write it down for me the first time I checked haha. Is it worth calling AAMC to verify?

Yea it's definitely a solid score, just below what I was expecting, that's all.