My NRMP page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neuro1234

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys after logging into NRMP page do you notice that on your "my ROL" page your "applicant status" is blank and the word 'certified' has been moved down one line? I just noticed it and am speculating if everyone is noticing that.

Members don't see this ad.

haha ya mine has that too. your point?

Haha no point lol was just thinking and freaking if it's just me or others as well.

One of my friends does not has that but most I think do

calm down. means nothing. go to bed.

Why are you looking at your NRMP page at all?

Reactions: 2 users
Haha no point lol was just thinking and freaking if it's just me or others as well.

One of my friends does not has that but most I think do

probably has to do with the browser your friend is using.

mine looks normal. what does it mean?!

Oh my gosh mine didn't change! Does this mean I'm bit matching?! I emailed the nrmp buy couldn't wait so i tried to call them and they weren't open so i left a message but nobody scattered within 5 minutes so i called again and again. This is do scary OMG!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Mine looks that way too (offset line), but i frankly don't remember how it looked before or if this is a change.

It would be funny if it is related to the Match results - they would never admit that.

Last edited:
seriously though, it has to do with your browser

i checked different browsers - still offset. but it means nothing...we are starving for any kind of news/info that a minor glitch on nrmp is a hot topic.

I am assuming you all receive an email from ERAS today entitled: ""ERAS 2014 Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program(R) (SOAP)(R)""

Haha but this one was from ERAS not NRMP. NRMP will send one on Friday

chrome - no offset. IE - offset. at least for me. guess i simultaneously matched and didnt match :(

i tried IE and safari - damn chrome. for a second i thought i matched ;)

"This" thread appears every year. Every year someone posts a thread which suggests that these types of things somehow represent your match status. They don't.

Reactions: 1 user