My school made an error on my MSPE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Want2Bdoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In my MSPE opening paragraph I submitted last September to my school I indicated that I was gearing my 3rd & 4th year clearkships towards "physiatry". We recently were given the official copy of what was submitted to ERAS and someone changed this to "psychiatry"! I never got an opportunity to catch this mistake & now I'm wondering if this is one reason why I received such few interview spots. Any suggestions on what to do about this? A friend suggested asking our Dean to contact the programs I applied to.

Members don't see this ad.

In my MSPE opening paragraph I submitted last September to my school I indicated that I was gearing my 3rd & 4th year clearkships towards "physiatry". We recently were given the official copy of what was submitted to ERAS and someone changed this to "psychiatry"! I never got an opportunity to catch this mistake & now I'm wondering if this is one reason why I received such few interview spots. Any suggestions on what to do about this? A friend suggested asking our Dean to contact the programs I applied to.

:wow: Contact the Dean ASAP about the mistake!