My school never enrolled me in ochemII

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moldovanits

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i took a qaurter ochem 2 class and apparently they found no record of me even being in the class. i thought that i recieved a c. but come to think of it its kinda good because i can retake it with nothing on my record and get a better grade. its still kinda sucks though to go over it again.i dont know if its a blessing or a mistake on their part.i dont know if i should fight it?

Members don't see this ad.

that actually happened to me one time.. and it was actually a good thing
i had orgo in da summer time and at the time i was short on cash cause my car broke down and stuff, so i basically forgot about tuition..
needless to say i failed the test and i wanted to drop the course but my advisor said i cant because it was way past the deadline..
nehoot, found out i wasnt even in the course because they droped me for nonpayment..
retook orgo got an A
haha so its good
- Danny

that actually happened to me one time.. and it was actually a good thing
i had orgo in da summer time and at the time i was short on cash cause my car broke down and stuff, so i basically forgot about tuition..
needless to say i failed the test and i wanted to drop the course but my advisor said i cant because it was way past the deadline..
nehoot, found out i wasnt even in the course because they droped me for nonpayment..
retook orgo got an A
haha so its good
- Danny
that is a good idea thanks for the replie.
:laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
ur school drops your course if you don't pay tuition??
that is kind of mean..

and they don't tell u that they are dropping it?

what if u register for 5 courses but only paid for 4...
Do they randomly pick 1 out of the 5 courses to drop? :cool:

I had this happen to me and received an A in the class, I tried to fight it, but ultimately just registered for the class another semester and the teacher was nice enough to just give me a grade and I didn't have to attend. Good Luck.

If it were me I would retake OchemII and do better, it looks to me like a blessing.

ur school drops your course if you don't pay tuition??
that is kind of mean..

and they don't tell u that they are dropping it?

what if u register for 5 courses but only paid for 4...
Do they randomly pick 1 out of the 5 courses to drop? :cool:

This wouldn't happen (1/4 or 1/5 classes dropped only) because at any school I've ever looked at, including my own, you aren't charged per class if you are a full-time student with a standar courseload (4-5 classes are withing standard credit hours). If anything, they would drop you from all of them (or none of them if they are like my school; but they'll put a block on your account). A lot of places will drop you for non-payment in the summer, though, as some have talked about in this thread.

seems like a blessing to me, good luck the 2nd time around taking it.