My smileys are not working

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Incis0r

I LOVE Dental School
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I lost like more than half of my smileys (like the smiley eating a popcorn, the rolling over and laughing, etc.). When I try to use them, all I see is a blue question mark in a box. I still have a few basic ones. Is this an SDN wide problem or something wrong with my browser? What can I do to fix this?

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure, but I'll follow this thread to find out :corny:

Members don't see this ad :)
I see them in my posts.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't see any of those :(

Every single smiley you guys made is in a white box with a blue question mark.

Must be your browser then +pity+

Try restarting your computer and see if that helps

Must be your computer then +pity+

Makes no sense- everything is up to date. Hmm, ok thanks for confirming that it's not an SDN issue. I'll see how I can fix this.

Try restarting your computer and see if that helps

Ty- I just figured it out- Turns out my new security program was stopping it. Just disabled it for SDN :)

Ty- I just figured it out- Turns out my new security program was stopping it. Just disabled it for SDN :)
So THAT'S why! :laugh::lol:

For a sec there, I was like, "Where are your priorities, people?!?"

I lost like more than half of my smileys (like the smiley eating a popcorn, the rolling over and laughing, etc.). When I try to use them, all I see is a blue question mark in a box. I still have a few basic ones. Is this an SDN wide problem or something wrong with my browser? What can I do to fix this?
+pity+ so sad