My WREB assistant at USC was great. Highly recommended!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smedleybutler

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I wanted to take a few minutes and spread the positive word about the assistant I used for WREB at USC this December. As I was coming from the East Coast and hadn't performed those procedures in a year and a half I was fairly nervous about the whole affair. I have to say, though, my assistant, Sandy, was fantastic from word one. Each time I spoke with her on the phone prior to the test we talked for over an hour as she was so friendly. This helped put me at ease even before the exam. She has been assisting for boards for 20+ years, is very familiar with the USC clinics, and knows what the examiners are looking for. She is extremely organized and well-prepared and by the time I finished the endo block had already set up the entire operatory. She also brought many supplies and instruments which were critical to getting a passing score, including the bp cuff, curing light, cavitron, and many others.
Even though the exam process is expensive the best investment you can make in yourself is to hire a superb assistant. I am including her contact info as she defintely deserves the positive feedback and I want other candidates to be successful.

Sandy
[email protected]

Best of luck on your future exams!

Members don't see this ad.

Thread ressurection. I worked with her as well for my WREB Aug 2015 at USC. All you said about her is true. She is worth it and more. Very well experienced. Knows many little tips and tricks. She pretty much had everything except the supplies that i would personally use (I brought my own Garrison kit for class 2 resto). Be open to all the advice she gives as she knows what she is doing. She mentioned she was trying to give advice about something to a previous student she worked with and he said, "I'm the dentist, not you". It's your loss if you don't utilize her knowledge. Great assistant! Highly recommended! If any other questions, can PM me. Her updated info 661-713-5919.

I think in hiring an assistant you should be a little careful and make sure you have reliable recommendations. My classmate hired someone at the same cost I paid Sandy and her assistant was, literally, just in the way of her, which caused her unnecessary stress. The reason you have an assistant is to lessen stress, not make it worse. It's always good to have someone experienced. This is a board exam for licensure. Every little bit helps.

Good luck with your exams!

Sandy's been booked for April and June, can you guys recommend any other good assistants at USC?

Sandy was my assistant for the WREB board in Vegas at UNLV back in 2011. She is GREAT! Very well organized and will keep you on track. She will come well prepared and knows the ropes. I highly recommend her.