NABP Registration Closed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rx21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Just a quick question to get some feedback about a rumor I had caught from my fellow graduates.

A friend of mine had mentioned that if your status on the NABP changes to Registration closed (i.e. "The Status of your NAPLEX® has Changed to Registration Closed."), then you have passed the NAPLEX or else it would leave your registration open.

Now, the problem is that we don't have any data to prove this (as none of us have failed yet).

I wasn't sure if anyone had any experience where their registration status changed to closed and they had failed the NAPLEX or MPJE, or if it hadn't changed and they had passed.

Thanks for the info!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick question to get some feedback about a rumor I had caught from my fellow graduates.

A friend of mine had mentioned that if your status on the NABP changes to Registration closed (i.e. "The Status of your NAPLEX® has Changed to Registration Closed."), then you have passed the NAPLEX or else it would leave your registration open.

Now, the problem is that we don't have any data to prove this (as none of us have failed yet).

I wasn't sure if anyone had any experience where their registration status changed to closed and they had failed the NAPLEX or MPJE, or if it hadn't changed and they had passed.

Thanks for the info!

I don't think that is accurate. I had a friend who was ineligible to take the NAPLEX because their name didn't match, and their NABP registration status also said registration closed. However, clicking under the My Active Registrations, it still said under Status "Registration Closed", but under Activities, theirs said "Resit".

I was kind of curious about this as well. My state doesn't allow our scores to be shown online.

Today my MPJE registration went to being closed as well (my NAPLEX score had been closed for some time), but now my MPJE has an application number (Yay?), which I figure is a step in the right direction. Not sure what any of this means, honestly. Haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who recently took Naplex had this happen or not?

I took the test on Friday and my naplex says registration closed too. I don't know what it said before I took it. :( Michigan takes about 2 weeks before sending out results. I don't know if I can wait that long.

Registration being closed is just the first part of it. EVERYONE's registration will be closed within days of taking the test.

The thing you have to look for is the button to take the NAPLEX. If your registration status has changed to Closed, and you can click the button on the top to register to take the NAPLEX then you have passed. If your registration status has changed to Closed and you cannot click the button, then you may have failed (since you are not allowed to take the test until 90 days has passed... according to the theory at least)

I took the NAPLEX last month, the button was clickable after status was changed to closed and I did pass. I'm in California, we do not get our results online.

Reactions: 1 users
Registration being closed is just the first part of it. EVERYONE's registration will be closed within days of taking the test.

The thing you have to look for is the button to take the NAPLEX. If your registration status has changed to Closed, and you can click the button on the top to register to take the NAPLEX then you have passed. If your registration status has changed to Closed and you cannot click the button, then you may have failed (since you are not allowed to take the test until 90 days has passed... according to the theory at least)

I took the NAPLEX last month, the button was clickable after status was changed to closed and I did pass. I'm in California, we do not get our results online.

Sounds awesome. My register for naplex button is clickable as well. I'm hoping the theory is right. I'll share my results when I get them as well.

I officially passed.

Last edited:

Hi! In how many days did the box turn to orange? I took mine on am Saturday and box is still grey... Saturday isn't considered a business day so I'm not sure