Name doesn't match! Can't contact Pearson!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmaniac

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm taking the PCAT the 23rd and one problem- my middle name is included in my ID cards BUT NOT ON THE OFFICIAL PCAT SITE, HENCE THE ADMISSION TICKET! They don't match! Last time I was lucky, they didn't look into it, but I don't want to risk it this time around :eek:. I tried contacting the pearson number for the PCAT, but when I press 2, I CAN'T talk to somebody- WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!? PLEASE HELP. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Calm down. You should be okay as long as the first and last names match. Good luck on the PCAT!

lol, ya last time I didn't get caught or anything, but I'm just going with the site saying it must exactly match. So I should be okay? Just out of curiosity, if they say, the name doesn't EXACTLY match...- what happens?

What about the picture on your ID????????? I think your hair might be 2cm shorter!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Members don't see this ad :)
I still think you're worried over nothing, but I totally understand your anxiety:) If your names don't match, you won't be able to take the test. Again though, if your ID says John Michael Doe, but your PCAT admissions ticket says John Doe, they'll still let you in. Stop worrying:D

Haha, alright, I'll take your word for it! Ya my situation's just like your example, just a middle name out of place. I'll stop worrying :)

Good! Now make sure to get plenty of sleep the night before the test and eat a light breakfast the morning of the test. :D

Haha alright! Gonna TRY to sleep at 11:00, then wake up at 6sh- I think that's enough right? lol BTW I'm writing the test AT my university- it would be AMAZING if something happens lol

my middle name was different and my last name was misspelled and i had no problem :)

I recently changed my last name to Ochocino, but all my IDs still say Johnson. The PCATers say it's alright though, as long as I give them $150 and bring 2 #2 pencils.

Ya it's official, Bugg was right :), they don't care about the middle name. I emailed them before I opened this thread and asked, they responded today, saying: "We are only concerned with your first and last name". Yey

should be fine, but DO NOT repeat this for the NAPLEX/juris exams after you graduate pharm school. i can't remember which one is ass about it, but they will deny you entry.