NAPLEX 2015 Tips!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Greenrx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would somebody give us a hint about NAPLEX 2015 questions type? We all would greatly appreciate it! :)
Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
to be safe, you should at least score 100 on the pre-naplex. I would feel more comfortable if it is 110 tho

The thing about prenaplex....

I got 64 on prenaplex and
114 on naplex. The only thing I studied for naplex was calculations, that's it, I don't know why the big gap. I do remember the prenaplex asking really weird, hard questions, but when I took naplex I thought it was way easier. Cheers!:)

Reactions: 1 user
Really you only did calculations and did not study any other topic. Are you really sure I am deeply concerned about my Naplex too

I only studied RxPrep calculations and 5 main chapters out of the book and got 133 on the Naplex. Most of it is intuitive, if you had good rotations you shouldn't have to study at all.

I scored 33 on pre-naplex. I am taking NAPLEX in July. I have been using RxPrep, but still feel that I am not studying hard enough. On the RxPrep test bank, I am only scoring 45-65% . Any help/suggestions on how to prep for NAPLEX is appreciated. thanks!

I scored 33 on pre-naplex without any perp. I am taking NAPLEX in July. I have been using RxPrep, but still feel that I am not studying hard enough. On the RxPrep test bank, I am only scoring 45-65% . Any help/suggestions on how to prep for NAPLEX is appreciated. thanks!

I felt like the Pre-NAPLEX was a little harder than the actual NAPLEX. I scored a 90 on the Pre-NAPLEX and 105 on the actual NAPLEX. For preparation, all I reviewed was calculations and some top 300 flashcards. I wish I would have spent more on the top 300, including counseling points and drug-drug interactions.

Best of luck to everyone.

I felt like the Pre-NAPLEX was a little harder than the actual NAPLEX. I scored a 90 on the Pre-NAPLEX and 105 on the actual NAPLEX. For preparation, all I reviewed was calculations and some top 300 flashcards. I wish I would have spent more on the top 300, including counseling points and drug-drug interactions.

Best of luck to everyone.
Same. I scored about 10 points higher on the actual NAPLEX. It seems like a common theme from what I've been reading..

Quick question, would I be penalized on naplex if I randomly check box answer and ran out of time? I finished up till 184, and then randomly check box questions before time run out. I hope I don't get penalized for not finishing on time. Thanks!

Quick question, would I be penalized on naplex if I randomly check box answer and ran out of time? I finished up till 184, and then randomly check box questions before time run out. I hope I don't get penalized for not finishing on time. Thanks!

No you shouldn't

the NAPLEX seemed more about knowing just a little bit about everything. if there is a topic you are completely unfamiliar with, focus on that first. questions about HTN, DM, etc. are relatively simple and you will be able to narrow it down. but if you know nothing about transplantation, HIV, chemo, rare disease states like MS... you will find yourself getting more questions about those. know the basics. drugs of choice, major counseling points, most important labs to monitor, acute treatment vs maintenance, brand and generic.