NAPLEX EMERGENCY PLEASE HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmacygrad3741

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am in dire need of guidance. My father had a stroke this past summer and I had extreme diffusion focusing and thus failed the Naplex and then got terminated from my job as they needed a pharmacist ASAP. Please help me and give any tips - I have rxprep pronto pass and sdn120 - but is sdn120 necessary? It seems overly difficult. Please share any tips I will be forever grateful.

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather and I hope he is okay now.

I found the SDN 120 to be very helpful. If you can do those problems, and understand how to do them, you will nail all the math on the NAPLEX, including calculating ANC and TPN's. Then all you need to rely on to pass the rest is the knowledge you gained in pharmacy school and during rotations. I would do as much math as you can from all sources, but I would definitely take the time to master the SDN 120. The only other math you will need is the biostats math, such as AR, RR, RRR, NNT. You can memorize those basic formulas.

When do you take NAPLEX? You can always wait until you feel confident.

Good luck!