Naplex in 2 weeks!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Member052013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hii everyone,
I am taking my exam in 2 weeks and im starting to freak out.. I am using rxprep book and question bank and I feel like I still dont know anything.. I have been trying to study for 2 months now.
I have been doing the question bank every day and average between 70 to 95% on each topic. I didnt work in a pharmacy during pharm school and my school didnt really focus on brand and generic names so I feel I am def. more behind than everyone else at this point. I was an average person in school.

I dont know what to focus on with only 2 weeks left.. anyone have any suggestion on what I should do??

thank you!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Sounds very similar to myself. Except my school made sure we knew brand/generics. I've gone through Rx prep with the lectures and quiz bank once. I'm in the middle of going through it again the second time. My exam is also in about 2 weeks. I plan on making it through the book, lectures, and quiz bank a second time. Then, I'm going to try to just skim through everything again quickly (or maybe just focus on the big disease states) right before the NAPLEX.

Good luck.