Naplex Maths and rxprep!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CYNTO

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have about 3 wks to go for naplex. hav' been stu:sleep:ding the apha, and decided to switch to rxprep. will breezing thru the book be sufficient or i have to augment with their question bank?

2: are formulas and lab values given in calculation and pt profils?

tx.

Members don't see this ad.

RxPrep is great as a sole reference. I have both the APHA and RxPrep but RxPrep is put together much better and more suited to keep the facts in your head. I highly recommend looking at the book. On the other hand, the quizbank it also offers is not worth the money nor your time.

No equations are given on the test. Normal lab value ranges are listed in the patient profile, so you don't have to worry about memorizing them.

I just passed NAPLEX & CPJE, thanks to using only RxPrep. I just wish I had this book during pharmacy school.

Thank you Rxprep!!

RxPrep is great as a sole reference. I have both the APHA and RxPrep but RxPrep is put together much better and more suited to keep the facts in your head. I highly recommend looking at the book. On the other hand, the quizbank it also offers is not worth the money nor your time.

No equations are given on the test. Normal lab value ranges are listed in the patient profile, so you don't have to worry about memorizing them.

thanks a lot 4 your repley. that helps!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I just passed NAPLEX & CPJE, thanks to using only RxPrep. I just wish I had this book during pharmacy school.

Thank you Rxprep!!

How much time did you spend preparing using Rxprep? And did you go into depth on every chapter? Just asking because I'm getting a little nervous

How much time did you spend preparing using Rxprep? And did you go into depth on every chapter? Just asking because I'm getting a little nervous

I went through about 5 chapters in the book and about 80-90% of the online quizzes. I used APhA for HIV, but that was it. Didn't even look at law. Passed NAPLEX easily. CPJE I got 77 (barely passing)

Guys How tough is maths on test,I am fine with RXPREP maths with Q bank.I use just 2013 edition.
Is it enough,Getting 70's and 80's...I am lost guys.Help me with this.I am just doing RXPREP and Q bank,Tried once with 120,Trust me,I am not sure what I learned.

Good luck guys.

Guys How tough is maths on test,I am fine with RXPREP maths with Q bank.I use just 2013 edition.
Is it enough,Getting 70's and 80's...I am lost guys.Help me with this.I am just doing RXPREP and Q bank,Tried once with 120,Trust me,I am not sure what I learned.

Good luck guys.

You should be fine! Math Problems are not that hard on Naplex. If you can master Rx Quiz Bank and SDN 120 questions. You should be fine. I did 10 problems every night to keep it fresh in mind. It really helped and is less overwhelming than trying to do all math problems at once before the exam. I hope that helps! Good luck

I though cancer equations were given?