Naplex not what I thought

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

triton2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took it today and there were no Biostats questions. Weird?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you triton2010, so from which section most of questions were? How many from HTN, Diabetes, Immunization etc

honestly it's a crapshoot. the questions were jumping around from subject to subject i hope that's a good thing. i know i got a question wrong when another question with same topic showed up next

Triton, would you say for you ID questions, they focused more on the drugs SE's or more so knowing appropriate treatment for certain ID conditions?

Agreed. Total crapshoot. I know I missed some Peds questions because I had at least 10 of those.

In exams calculation question, we need to put unit of answer as well or just digits in blank space if no multiple choice. For example if answer of a calculation question is 234ml , will we put 234 in filling space or 234ml. Please advise from actual Naplex exams point of view.

no unit,just numbers but pay attention to requirements about "whole number" or "tenth" etc
In exams calculation question, we need to put unit of answer as well or just digits in blank space if no multiple choice. For example if answer of a calculation question is 234ml , will we put 234 in filling space or 234ml. Please advise from actual Naplex exams point of view.