NAPLEX retake question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KoreanPharmacist

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how 91 days retake work exactly?

Does it mean that you have 91 days from the last exam that your att will be generated? If so, does it matter when you register and pay for the retake?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know how 91 days retake work exactly?

Does it mean that you have 91 days from the last exam that your att will be generated? If so, does it matter when you register and pay for the retake?

Thanks.
After 91 days passed, ATT will be generated (I contacted the board, and that what they told me). It does matter to register and pay for the retake now b/c you will pay the old price. In Nov, you will pay the new price. You can read this infor from the board website. It stated there.

After 91 days passed, ATT will be generated (I contacted the board, and that what they told me). It does matter to register and pay for the retake now b/c you will pay the old price. In Nov, you will pay the new price. You can read this infor from the board website. It stated there.

I knew about the price increase so I figured I should probably pay before that. The thing I was worried about was whether it is 91 days from the day I pay or the day I took the last exam. Thanks for the info!

I called nabp today and they were closed due to labor day haha.

I knew about the price increase so I figured I should probably pay before that. The thing I was worried about was whether it is 91 days from the day I pay or the day I took the last exam. Thanks for the info!

I called nabp today and they were closed due to labor day haha.
It's the date that you took your last exam. Otherwise, I should be able to take my 2nd attempt now since I paid my 1st back in May.

Reactions: 1 user